The PurePRP® Concentrating System is finally here! Take advantage of the many beneficial upgrades designed to improve safety, sterility, performance and handling.
- Improved Concentrating Accessory. The new concentrating accessory is simplified. One vertical side port is used to fill and aspirate plasma and the pure cell concentrates. Simply tilt instead of invert to aspirate the pure cell concentrates.
- Rounded Edges at the Interior Base. The interior base of the concentrating accessory now contains rounded edges to improve buffycoat re-suspension.
- Swabbable self sealing side port. This feature eliminates the handling of cumbersome port caps. The devices are maintained in a closed and sterile environment during all steps of processing. Sterility is never compromised.
- No more bucket caps. The swabbable self sealing side port eliminates the need for bucket caps. Simply swab with sterile alcohol before and after accessing the port and aerosolization is completely eliminated.
- Conical aspiration disc. The concentrating device has an aspirating disc has been upgraded from concave aspiration to conical aspiration. This simple feature improves the isolation of the cell buffycoat from the red blood cells.
- Clinical Benefits. The PurePRP® is pH balanced, high yielding platelet rich plasma treatment sample with low concentrations of red blood cells and inflammatory granulocytes. PurePRP® is a state-of-the-art premium concentrating system, that provide viable platelets and growth factor concentrates of up to 8 times baseline in 7mL of PurePRP®. Additionally, PurePRP® has the viscosity of plasma, allowing it to be easily applied to the treatment site with the use of small gauge needles. PurePRP® is independently reviewed and proven to be the best performing PRP system available, when compared to the other leading brands.