The average person has between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on her head, and the amount of strands lost on a daily basis can vary from person to person. The average person usually looses around one hundred per day. A persons hair must be replaced at the same rate at which it is lost in order to maintain a normal, healthy volume.
So how does the Laser Cap work? Well, to put it simply, light therapy improves cellular respiration and function by stimulating the hair follicle cells. Better breathing cells, make for a better functioning hair follicle. It is in this way that the Laser Cap uses low level laser light therapy to prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair growth.
- Professional Hair Loss Medical Management
- No Side Effects, Non-surgical Solution
- Available Through Select Physicians
- 272 Laser Diodes For Optimal Power
- Full Scalp Coverage & Even Light Distribution
- Light Thin Fex Shell For Ultimate Comfort
- Portable, Easy To Use And Travel With
- Use At Home And Share With Family
- 7 Minute Treatment Time
- FDA Cleared Medical Device