There are literally thousands of studies on the safety and efficacy of PRP and its use in a variety of medical treatments with no reported side effects. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list in our online library.
- Autologous pure platelet‐rich plasma injections for facial skin rejuvenation: Biometric instrumental evaluations and patientreported outcomes to support antiaging effects.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) for facial rejuvenation.
- Rapid Healing after Ablative Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing Combined with the autologous PRP.
- Aesthetic Procedures in Office Practice.
- Skin Needling and Platelet-Rich Plasma in Acne Scarring Treatment.
- Platelet-rich plasma ripe for regeneration.
- Platelet-rich plasma in dermatology.
- The use of Platelet-Rich Plasma in plastic surgery.
- Vampire Facelift buttresses of the face.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Combined with Fractional Laser Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation.
- Platelet-rich plasma: intra-articular knee injections produced favorable results on degenerative cartilage lesions.
- Positive Effect of an Autologous Platelet Concentrate in Lateral Epicondylitis in a Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial: Platelet-Rich Plasma Versus Corticosteroid Injection With a 1-Year Follow-up.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Guidelines.
- Treatment With Platelet-Rich Plasma Is More Effective Than Placebo for Knee Osteoarthritis A Prospective, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial.
- Ongoing Positive Effect of Platelet-Rich Plasma Versus Corticosteroid Injection in Lateral Epicondylitis A Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trial With 2-year Follow-up.
- Treatment of Tendon and Muscle Using Platelet-Rich Plasma.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Intra-Articular Injection Versus Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation as Treatments for Cartilage Pathology: From Early Degeneration to Osteoarthritis.
- Regenerative Medicine In Pain Management.
- Buffered Platelet-Rich Plasma Enhances Mesenchymal Stem Cell Proliferation and Chondrogenic Differentiation.
- Platelet-rich Plasma as an Effective Treatment for Proximal Hamstring Injuries.
- Autologous Platelet-Leukocyte Enriched Gel: Basics and Efficacy.
- Platelet-rich plasma: Clarifying the issues.
- Comparison of Growth Factor and Platelet Concentration.
- Optimal Concentration of Platelet Gel for Promoting Angiogenesis.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma: The PAW Classification System.
- Principles and Methods of Preparation of Platelet-Rich Plasma.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma and Platelet Gel.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Matrix Grafts.
- Platelet gel supernatant modulates the angiogenic capability of human cells.
- Bone marrow aspirate concentrates produced with the EmCyte GSBMA- 544E system and the Harvest/Terumo BMAC2 system.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): What Is PRP and What Is Not PRP?
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrates.
- Treatment of Dry Eye Disease with Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma: A Prospective, Interventional, Non-Randomized Study.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma as a Treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia.
- Bio-Medical Hair Study: The Effect of Autologous Activated Platelet-Rich Plasma (AA-PRP) Injection on Pattern Hair Loss.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma for Androgenetic Alopecia: A Pilot Study.
- Medical Photography for the Cosmetic Dermatology Practice.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma: A Therapy for hair growth.
- Measurement of the Thickness of the Urethrovaginal Space in Women with or without Vaginal Orgasm.
- A Pilot Study of the Effect of Localized Injections of Autologous Platelet Plasma (PRP) for the Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction.
- The effect of platelet-rich plasma on cavernous nerve regeneration in a rat model.
- Safety and feasibility of platelet rich fibrin matrix injections for treatment of common urologic conditions.